Hi,

I think most of these problems are with my debian installation but
thought I'd ask both groups.

I have a AMD K6-233 running Debian 2.0.32(hamm). I've installed KHOROS
2.2 from the CD and cantata, craftsman and guise runs fine, almost.

1) When opening any khoros window with a dialog box, I get a message
from the X window system that the function delete-next-character is not
available. An SGI running KHOROS with the display set to the PC exhibts
the same problem. I think this may be a missing X related library, but
which one.

2) I have a two button mouse. When in guise ( at least this is where I
found the problem,) the simulation of the middle button does not work.
I can't access a new object, such as in an integer simple variable I can
not access the pane to change it's characteristics. I'm pretty sure this
is a configuration problem on my part.

These two problems are of the nusiance category, I've found work arounds
but I would like to fix them. This last one is a show stopper tho.

3) I wrote a new routine for KHOROS. Every thing went fine until the
link or loading stage of the compilation. The library libfl.a, one of
the makefile's SYS_LIBRARIES, does not exist. ( I searched the entire
/usr/lib path.) I deleted the reference to that library, and the
reference to a routine yywarp was not satisified. I have access to an
SGI with IRIX 6.2, and KHOROS 2.2, there the corresponding library is
libl.a and it does exist with a routine yywarp. I looked through dselect
to see if libfl was available and if it is, it isn't listed as that.

So my question is: what is and where or how do I get libfl.a?

Sorry for the long winded questions,
Thanks,
Jim

Jim Harsh                           505-665-0485
DX-3  MSP940
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Los Alamos, NM 87545