>> I am looking for libXpm in order to compile the source version
>> od wine (its newer then the one in the debian package)
>> is there a debian package of libXpm? because i couldn't find one.
>> id not, does anyone know where i can find a binary version and how
>> to install it? (i think there is one  under sunsite but i don't know
>> how to find it there)
>> i have a source version but it wont compile. i run imake and it
>> exits almost imediatly (dosn't write anything  yet) with the message
>> can't find imake.tmpl.
>> Thanx for any help :)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ dpkg -S libXpm
xpm4.7: /usr/lib/libc5-compat/libXpm.so.4
xpm4.7: /usr/lib/libc5-compat/libXpm.so.4.10
xpm4g: /usr/X11R6/lib/libXpm.so.4.10
xpm4g: /usr/X11R6/lib/libXpm.so.4

 and dpkg -s xpm4g tells that it is in section: x11. This is for hamm,
 bo version is something like xpm4 without the g.

        --j