The `quota' command isn't quite doing what I think it should.  I've
added the appropriate lines to /etc/fstab, run `quotacheck -av', run
`quotaon -av' and `edquota' for the users who need them, but typing
`quota <user>' (as root) always results in the message "Disk quotas for
user <user> (uid UID): none".  I get the same result if I su to that
user and run the `quota' command.

`repquota -av' shows things to be as they should.  So it seems that
quotas are in effect, but users won't know what's up by using the
`quota' command.

Somebody tell me I forgot a step :)  Otherwise this seems to be hosed.

Oh, I just ran an apt-get run this morning.  This machine is being
prepared for production use.

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet - 410 South Phillips Avenue - Sioux Falls, SD  57104

[ other info ]
brahe:/home # dpkg -l quota
Desired=Unknown/Install/Remove/Purge

Status=Not/Installed/Config-files/Unpacked/Failed-config/Half-installed
uppercase=bad)