I have Navigator 4.05, the standalone version, and also Mozilla (from the
.deb package). Navigator 4.05 I installed with the provided script, as
there does not seem to be a .deb package for the Navigator alone, only
Communicator.

OK, what I want to know is:

How do I get Netscape to open an xterm running pine with an appropriate
address when I click on a mailto: item? There doesn't seem to be any
appropriate helper application entry to edit.

How come Java isn't working properly? No applet execpt for trivial ones
seem to work. The status bar says they are running, but nothing happens.
Any ideas?

Andrew Tarr
"We were so close to heaven --- Peter came out and gave us badges,
proclaiming us `The Nicest of the Damned'"
-- They Might Be Giants
___|
(http://multinet.co.nz/personalhomepages/locusmeus/antechamber.html)
~~~|