I'm still a novice debian user, so forgive me if this seems like a
rudimentary question.  How do you "run" a program (or package?) once
you've installed and configured it.  For instance, I've just installed a
few games, netscape, and various other utilities that I would like to
use, but I don't know what to do with them.  Let's start with the
games:  I've gone to my /usr/games directory, and can see the installed
games, but nothing happens when I type in the name of the game listed in
the games directory.  Is there another command or something I need to
type to run these programs?

Thanks for all the help I've gotten so far in getting debian up and
going.  I'm really enjoying the process so far.

Brian Morgan