matthew tebbens wrote:

> Is anyone running Debian -> Internet via ISDN ??
> Please mail me, I'd like to ask a few questions
> about the setup.

I'm running Debian with a Teles 16.3 internal card connected to my
ISP in the Netherlands. It was working fine with bo, but I seem to
have broken somthing during upgrading to hamm, so that's why I'm
replying from Windoze.

The documentation under /usr/doc/isdnutils seems to be pretty
good, but setting everything up takes a while.

The most important thing is to make sure the kernel supports
your card. I found kernel versions 2.0.32 and above worked fine.

I usually get better throughput under Linux than under Windoze,
so its worth trying to set it up.

hamm seems to directly have support for isdn, but I'm still
having problems. Probably somthing to do with my setup, so
maybe I'm not the best person to ask anyway ;-)