Am Sun, 28 Jun 1998 schrieb Bob Nielsen:
> In wu-ftpd-academ 2.4.2.16-9 (hamm), I'm not getting any response to an ls
> command with an anonymous connection.  I know there was a bug report on
> an earlier version had included libc5 files in /home/ftp/lib with binaries
> linked with libc6.  With that version, I copied the correct lib files into
> /home/ftp/lib and everything started working again.
>
> The current installation has the correct lib files reported by ldd, but ls
> still doesn't work.  What is missing this time?

Try setting the x-bit on the library files in ~ftp/lib. This fixed it for me.
(see also bug #22323)
---
Harald Schueler
Universitaet Essen			Tel +49-201-183-2456/2568
Fachbereich 7				Fax +49-201-183-2120
45117 Essen				E-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]