Dennis Dixon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On Jens Ritter suggestion, I downloaded the 'sgml-tools' package which has
> the file 'linuxdoc-sgml.sty'.  This not working, I renamed the
> 'linuxdoc-sgml.sty' file to 'linuxdoc.sty', which also didn't work.

Hello,
Perhaps you should just make an symbolic link from linuxdoc.sty do
linuxdoc-sgml.sty. Do as root:

# cd where_linuxdoc-sgml.sty_file_resides_in_TeX_tree
# ln -s linuxdoc-sgml.sty linuxdoc.sty

Anyway - after you _manually_ changed filename in TeX/LaTeX directory
tree, you _have_ to run program texhash, as root:

# texhash

This will update files, where TeX/LaTeX looks for locations of files.

Bilbo