In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Carl Fink writes:
>Does anyone have any suggestions (or FAQ pointers) for someone using a
>Newton MessagePad 2100 with Debian Linux?  I have been offered a
>really good deal on one (next thing to free).
>
>I currently have a Bo system because I'm waiting for official CDs to
>upgrade to Hamm.  I've found a bunch of good Newton web pages, but
>nothing specific to Linux-Newton relationships.

Theres a program called newtonlink, which I don't have the URL for on me,
that does unix<->newton stuff.  You'll need a program called sloup
installed on your newt, but it should work fine.  Congratulations on getting
a newt, I love mine.

--
Ted Cabeen            http://fnord.rh.uchicago.edu           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Check Website or finger for PGP Public Key        [EMAIL PROTECTED]