Shaul wrote:

> > If you want a v4 version, get the v4 version of the .deb installer.
>
> Is there a .deb v4 installer for Bo ? It seems to me that the ftp sites are
> only keeping the one for Hamm ?

        Oops, you're right; there isn't a v4 installer for bo.  The hamm
version is
in contrib/web.  This is the problem with trying to run bo now.  Hamm has
been delayed so long that there are now many, many packages for bo which are
woefully out of date.  This is what drove me to upgrade to hamm so I could
have the latest versions of stuff.

--
Ed