Alex Kwan wrote:

> My System is Hamm, which packages are the
> Reader or Editor for PDF Format Documents?
> Where can I download it?

I have the Acrobat Reader for Debian. It's in

non-free/binary-i386/text/acroread_3.01-0.1.deb

At least there I have it. You showld go to a debian ftp repos and look
in the non-free section.

For editing, there is some latex to pdf, though I never used it. Look
for pdflatex in the tetex-bin package. I've just try it. The text was
OK, the ps files didn't showed up. Maybe they need some tweak. There's a
list for this, see 'man pdflatex'.

Ionutz