Hi,
Recently I had a plan to download hamm to usu on my lab's PCs
but infortunalti things go into the bad direction. There are chances that
I will not be able to ftp very often. So I rashed into dillema

1. I can  do know with hamm cd images
or
2. ...jumpt to slink because of apt, kde and propably more good stuff.
To go in this direction I would like to know about possible difficultis
with this unstable version. If there are no too much problems it  doesn't
worse to spend time on hamm in this situation.

My main tasks are: creation of nice Xdesktop, running WWW server, dialup
connection and Debian promotion.

TIA,

Eugene Sevinian