On Sun, Aug 16, 1998 at 05:16:33PM +0300, Heikki Vatiainen wrote:
> I solved the same problem I had with TERM=rxvt by copying the rxvt
> entry from Linux to /usr/share/lib/terminfo/r directory in Solaris.
> Another way to do this is to use TERMINFO variable and set it to e.g.
> $HOME/.terminfo and put your xterm-debian entry in that directory.
> However, I have not tried the latter method.

It does work, although Solaris will create the full set of
directories 0-9, A-Z, a-z under their and seems to copy terminfo
entries for any types you use from the system database to your
~/.terminfo; a bit hazardous if you're on quota (280k wasted).

Hamish
--
Hamish Moffatt, [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]