From: Rick Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Date: Saturday, September 05, 1998 7:27 AM
Subject: PPPD

>Hi
>
>I ahve been trying to make it so a few of my friends can dial in to my high
>speed line and get PPP access.. I read the howto and have done everything
>there and still they get a Cannot establish connection check your password
>( you know standard windows error) well we can all dial in normally to the
>Debian box but if you try to use anything but just logging in as a
>termminal it errors you out!
>
>Any ideas will be appreciated greatly
>
>Rick Smith
>

>--
/dev/null

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Iannarelli;Peter
FN:Peter Iannarelli
ORG:GenX Internet Laboratories
TITLE:Engineer
TEL;WORK;VOICE:1+ 416-929-1885
TEL;WORK;FAX:1+416-929-1056
ADR;WORK:;Madison;20 Madison Ave.;Toronto;Ontario;;Canada
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Madison=0D=0A20 Madison Ave.=0D=0AToronto, Ontario=0D=0ACanada
URL:http://www.genxl.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
REV:19980905T113223Z
END:VCARD