Late at night after a hard day fiddling with getting my Debian 2.0
installation working I was working on RealAudio and got so frustrated
with problems accessing /dev/dsp and /dev/audio that I changed their
permissions with

chmod 622 /dev/dsp
chmod 622 /dev/audio

thus allowing everyone (my normal uid included) to write to them. And
RealAudio worked so I was happy and went to bed.

In the cold light of morning I realized (after reading some more) that
what I really should have done was

adduser krw audio

Now I have done this (adduser ...) and I would like to change the
permissions on /dev/dsp and /dev/audio back to what they were.

Can someone take a quick look at their Debian 2.0 installation and tell
me what the permissions are after installation? Thanks.

---- Ken