Hi Paulo José da Silva e Silva; unless Mutt is confused, you wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Today I have dowloaded and isntaled wmaker 0.19 from slik (unstable)
> using apt.
>
> The instalation was OK, but I can not start wmaker now. I get the
> following error message:
>
> $ wmaker
> /usr/X11R6/bin/WindowMaker: error in loading shared libraries
> : undefined symbol: _Xsetlocale
>
> I first though that it could be some change in xbase and upgraded it
> too. But I still am in trouble.
>
> Does anymone know if I should install some other package or how to solve
> this?
>
> Thanks
>
> Paulo
>
> PS: I dont know if this can help, bu typing locale in my terminal I get:
>
> $ locale
> LANG=en_US
> LC_CTYPE="en_US"
> LC_NUMERIC="en_US"
> LC_TIME="en_US"
> LC_COLLATE="en_US"
> LC_MONETARY="en_US"
> LC_MESSAGES="en_US"
> LC_ALL=

I can run windowmaker 0.19.1-1 package on a 2.0 system without problems. Di
you install debian packaged version? Did you get any errors during the
installation phase? I know that libproplist needed to be upgraded to 0.8*
package; but I haven't tried it without libprop being already upgraded

HTH

damir