Hi Debian users,
        I'm trying to setup a NIS server with some clients.
        I'm following the steps of /usr/doc/nis/nis.debian.howto.gz.
        I begun with the server.
        At step 3.6: Setup the server by typing "/usr/lib/yp/ypinit -m"
        The following error occurs and I suspect that I will not be able to use
NIS clients then:
        HOST132:/etc# /usr/lib/yp/ypinit -m

        At this point, we have to construct a list of the hosts which will run
NIS servers. HOST132 is in the list of NIS server hosts. Please continue to add
the names for the other hosts, one per line. When you are done with the list,
type a <control D>.
        next host to add:  HOST132
        next host to add:
        The current list of NIS servers looks like this:

        HOST132

        Is this correct?  [y/n: y]
        We need some  minutes to build the databases...
        Building /var/yp/fgv.br/ypservers...
        Running /var/yp/Makefile...
        /bin/sh: 1: command not found
        make[1]: Entering directory `/var/yp/fgv.br'
        make[1]: `ypservers' is up to date.
        make[1]: Leaving directory `/var/yp/fgv.br'
        make[1]: Entering directory `/var/yp/fgv.br'
        Updating passwd.byname...
        /bin/sh: 1: command not found
        Updating passwd.byuid...
        /bin/sh: 1: command not found
        Updating group.byname...
        /bin/sh: 1: command not found
        Updating group.bygid...
        make[1]: *** [group.bygid] Interrupt
        make: *** [target] Interrupt

        Comand not found.
        What I did wrong?
        have a nice day,                        Paulo Henrique