Hello,

I am currently running hamm. Setting up my machine for dial-up to my
isp (tcp/ip) was very simple using ppconfig (My sincere thanks to its
author).

After setting up everything, as an user I could pon and get connected.
I could even type plog and see whether the connection was active or
not. After some time, whenever I tried to plog, I got 'Permission
denied' message. I tracked it the changed group ownership of
/var/log/ppp.log from dip to adm. I reset it. It changed again. Should
ppp.log belong to adm or dip? If it is being changed periodically,
where can I disable it (if it is advisible)?

Thanks,

sridhar

Sridhar M. A
Department of Studies in Physics