---------- Forwarded message ----------
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: Paul McDermott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Install question

hello, i just did a nt, linux install.  read the howto of nt-linux.
Install Nt first then win98 then linux. use nt's boot loader to boot 98
and linux.  if you need more information let me know. install nt and 98 on
different partitions.  That leave two primary partitions for linux / and
swap.  make your swap partition double your ram.  leave the rest for
linux.  This does not leave much room for linux. (in my humble opinion)
Paul