This isn't really important but here goes anyway.  I have over the last week
or so being introducing myself to Debian and playing with Hamm and Slink. At
one point my Mutt mailer was running with a nice colour setup (not one I made
rather it was installed by one of the Mutt debs I used) that used quite a lot
of green rather than the usual red and blue setup. I have reinstalled my
machine with Hamm and a few bits of Slink and now it has gone back to the old
red and blue config. Does anyone know where the other colour scheme came from
as it was much easier on the eyes.

For the life of me I can't figure out which mutt dep it was in.

Pat