Hi, folks

        While running winndow maker, I cannot seem to get any
        applications to produce icons which are dockable. I've read
        the user info at their web site, (which suggests
        right-clicking the title bar, selecting Attributes, choosing Advanced
        Options and enabling Emulate Application icon) but I get no joy.

        My understanding is that I should see an icon from a running
        app. Such a thing does not appear. I do get one if I minimimize
        the app, but I can't dock that one.

        TIA  for any help.

--
'til next we type...