On Fri, 8 Jan 1999 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I am searching for a good Debian Linux book.

Since I have no connection to either Linux Press nor to Dale Sheetz, I
will give a plug for a book I have found to be very useful.

Dale Sheetz is one of the Debian Developers.  He has written "The Debian
Linux User's Guide," billed as the "Official Debian GNU/Linux"book. The
2nd edition, for Debian 2.0, is published by the Linux Press, ISBN
0-9659575-0-0.  It is very clear.

The price is still about $38 US, and include 3 CD, 2.0 binary, source, and
extras.  For details see http://www.linuxpress.com.

If anyone knows of any other Debian Linux books, I'd like to hear from
you.

--David Teague [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Debian GNU/Linux: Because I want to be there TODAY! Besides, reboots are
                  for hardware and kernel upgrades.