Hi All,

        I have to install a CHAT "program" under Netscape, but I have no
idea of where to start (or How, or ... ;). I only think that it is a kind
of cgi-script, but nothing else.
        Could somebody tell me something about it, or point me to somewhere
where I can get info about it?

        Thanks in advance,

                        Daniel.

Daniel Doro Ferrante                 email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Network & System Manager & WebMaster        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                    http://www.cecm.usp.br/~danieldf
                                    http://www.latt.if.usp.br/~danieldf
CECM - Curso de Ci?ncias Moleculares - USP
       Course of Molecular Sciences - University of S?o Paulo - Brazil