"Brian Morgan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> I know this is going to sound cheesy to all you hardcore guys out
> there, but is there a way to bring back the install script that
> comes with slink at the beginning of the install process?

I believe booting from the rescue disk you installed with will get you
into that installer again, and (I think) it's safe to modify bits of
your system via that script without resetting it to a previous state.

I recently did this to configure networking. One caveat - I think you
need to mount your partitions via the installer before making changes,
but it might just mount them for you.

Good luck,

morgan
--
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV