Hi,

I am interested in the Linux operating system, but need to know more!

I have a Dual Pentium II 400Mhz, 256Mb RAM, Windows NTv4.0 (SP3), 54Gb
UW/SCSI AV Harddisc array which we use for television and film
post-production.

We have a Pinnacle ReelTime Nitro NLE editing card installed, will this
work with software like Adobe Premiere v5.1RT, Adobe After Effects,
Lightwave, Effect/Paint etc.. under Linux?

Can Linux and Windows NTv4 co-exist, and how would we benefit from using
Linux?

Sorry for all the questions, but I am extremely interested in using an
operating system that utilises multi-threading!

I look forward to your reply,

Kind Regards,

Phil @ Oddfish Films

Email:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]