Hello again !

As I often download fractal images from the newsgroups I would like to find
a news reader which will auto-decode the encrypted graphics and auto-exec a
viewer programme ?

Can anyone recommend a good picture viewer - prefer svgalib based rather
than X based but any _good_ viewer is better than nothing ?

My inability to find this software is the only reason I have left to use
Win95 and, although I don't have a phobia about MS products, I would prefer
to use Debian consistently.  It's an absolute pain to have to re-boot just
because I want to look at pretty pictures and then re-boot to get some work
done (and, of course, I lose my dial-up connection with each re-boot !)

As always, any and all comments are welcome.

Ivan.