Oz Dror <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hi
>
> I amgoing to have SDSL connected to my private network (192.168.0.x)
> I have 3com (3905b Net card). I would like to connect the SDSL to my local
> ethernet HUb. I will be assigned a fixe IP to comunicate with the world.

I know I'm answering a different question, but maybe it's useful info to
you.  I have ADSL and a private network.  What I did was put two NICs into
one machine which acts as a firewall for my network and does IP
masquerading.  The advantage of doing it this way is simply that you can
firewall your subnet and share the speedy connection.  I realize that
putting a private subnet behind a firewall is somewhat paranoid.  I find it
somewhat reassuring though :-)

Later,
        Dale
--
| Dale E. Martin |  Clifton Labs, Inc.  |  Senior Computer Engineer    |