>> "JL" == John Leget <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

JL> I now also get the following error when trying to fire it up again
JL> manually "etc/init.d/junkbuster start" which give me this

JL> "# shell-init: could not get current directory: getcwd: cannot
JL> access parent directories: Permission denied"

This message shouldn't prevent junkbuster from starting. Check ps ax |
grep junkbuster

JL> Hmm just tried a few things and noticed that the above error message
JL> also appears when i try to use "su"  root -> normal user, when allready
JL> logged in as root, but not the other way around, huh.  :(

This error happens because you are in root's homedir. and this
directory is mode 750, so only root can enter it. If you su to another
user, this user can't determine the current directory (he doesn't have
permission to read the inode). This also happens with junkbuster, as
the init scripts does a su to nobody.

Ciao,
        Martin