On Thu, Mar 11, 1999 at 11:04:21AM -0500, Person, Roderick wrote:

> What FFFFFF is the larges size a Kernel can be to get mounted!! My smallest
> kernel so far is 808,536 in size. My largest was over a Meg. Help ! All I
> maked was to hear Window Maker! That's all

Try installing the kernel-package and using make-kpkg to compile the kernel.
It's the _right_ way to do it under Debian, and I've _never_ and any problems
with it.

BTW, my kernel (2.2.3) is 664Kb compiled with egcs. Under gcc it was only
652Kb.

--
Pedro Guerreiro (aka digito)    ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Diplomacy: the art of letting someone have your own way.