Howdy All...

My Linux box is running on an ext2 partition.

I use 'make install' , because it automatically makes the necessary changes for
me, plus the fact that the last time I tried 'make zImage', it wiped out my
Hard Drive when I installed it.

I just went back and looked at the setup in 'menuconfig'  I see absolutely
nothing about Ext2 under the FileSystems tab.... I do have enabled, Second
extended fs...

When you use zImage, what do you do after it makes the zImage?? Move the file
to the /boot directory?

Thanks, Brant.