Well, after doing a clean install of Slink from cd's, it appears that the mail
system is not working.  Last night, I did a clean install of slink, and setup
fetchmail and exim and tested them.  Fetchmail pulled down my mail, and
eventually exim delivered it (over an hour later).

Well, today I ran them for real (told fetchmail to fetchall instead of keep).
Fetchmail worked fine, but the mail has never been delivered.  I can see it
sitting in my /var/spool/exim/incoming dir, but exim won't deliver it.  Now it
has been close to 3 hours since the initial run.

Also,  I went to send this message out from tkrat and was given this error: 550
relaying to <debian-user@lists.debian.org> prohibited by administrator.

What the hell is going on, and how do I fix it.  I desperatily need to get my
e-mail system working again.

Thanks,

Chris

P.S.