Problem:
debain folks all use 2.6.2 and RSA
I have other friends (in the windows world) who use 5.* and DH/DSS.

I would like to be able to deal with both without too much trouble.
This suggests that I use 5.0 and "import" an RSA keypair generated by
2.6.2.  Great!

Question:  How the )%(# do I do that?

Lots of places say it can be done - some are helpful enough to say
        1) import the public
        2) modify the trust
        3) import the private

This is mostly useless to me.  It still thinks that I have someone elses
key - just that I trust them a lot.  I'm sure someone has dealt with
this before - I just need a quick tutorial.  How did you handle it?

                                        -Michael

  Michael Stenner                       Office Phone: 919-660-2513
  Duke University, Dept. of Physics       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Box 90305, Durham N.C. 27708-0305