Subject: Re: clock
        Date: Fri, May 14, 1999 at 10:43:23PM +0100

Quoting Patrick Kirk([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> What is the man page for info on setting the clock to salmon.maths.tcd.ie
> which is a time server near a lovely pub in Dublin?
>
> Patrick

man netdate ought to take care of it.  Now as to what the pub time is,
that depends on how many pints of the 'Great Dark Brew' have been
downed.
  I had a great time learning to drink that, my last time in Dublin.

HTH

Wayne

--
Windows95 (noun): 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit
patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit