[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I read the man page for suidregister, and it seems to me that when I
> purged Emacs19 and Emacs20 (and all related binaries), not
> everything was cleaned-up.  It also seems to me that this might be a
> bug.
>
> Can anyone confirm, or suggest what I did wrong?  (I don't think it
> will be any problem to correct.)

This was a bug in the way I was calling suidunregister in the emacs20
postinst.  I *think* it's fixed in the newer packages.  If you have a
reasonably inexpensive net connection, try installing the current
emacs20 and then purging it.  If that doesn't fix the problem, let me
know.

If you pay for downloads by the byte, then let me know and I'll
investigate it here first.

Thanks.

--
Rob Browning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> PGP=E80E0D04F521A094 532B97F5D64E3930