I'm using the latest Debain versions of PHP3 and the PHPMysql module.
I'm also using the latest version of Mysql. It works fine.

PHP3 seems to work by itself; PHP3 scripts that don't access Mysql
work.

When I try to run a PHP script, I get a message saying

"Call to unsupported or undefined function mysql_connect()"

I've added the mysql module to the PHP configuration, but it's
apparent that it can find a library or something that it needs.

Does anyone have this combination working, or are the the PHP module
for Mysql broken?

Thanks,

JEB