Pere Camps <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hi!
>
>       I've just installed innd and besides the tipical allowing of
> access for some hosts that I guess it must exists, are there any other
> security considerations I should follow?

Well this is not easily answered, to be more exact a complete answer
is worth writing a book at least 1 inch thick (--- which I am not able
to do because I am not wise enough :-).

If you are interested in security flaws in inn I would suggest reading
the changelog, bugtraq and other sources for security information.

If you are interested in having a secure configuration of innd I
suggest doing the usual RTFM and looking at the inn website if one exists.
Start with a minimal configuration and only allow the necessary
things.

Have a look at the Lasg (Linux Administrators Security Guide --- see
c.o.l.announce).

Remove the network cable from your computer.

:-)))

HTH,

Jens

P.S.: Please vote against Spam! At
             http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/
(Sorry Europeans only)
---
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Key ID: 2048/E451C639 Jens Ritter
Key fingerprint: 5F 3D 43 1E 24 1E CC 48  1E 05 93 3A A7 10 73 37