"Chad A. Adlawan" wrote:

> hello everyone !
>   i have ssltelnet installed/running on my box ...  it works by: (shamelessly
> copied from /non-US/binary-i386/Packages)
>
>   It interoperates with normal telnet(d) in both directions.
>   It checks if the other side is also talking SSL, if not it falls back
>   to normal telnet protocol.
>
>   so how do I dissable this feature ?  i want my telnetd to accept
> connections only if the other side is also talking ssl and deny it if its not.

I guess I'd read some dox on it and see if there's a switch it accepts that you
can put in /etc/ssltelnet or some such, and if not, prolly you have to hack the
code to disable the fallback.

I have no clue how to hack that code, so your mileage may vary.

--Brock

---------------------  PGP key ID: FED76A3D <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 4 / 5 / 1999

   __ _    Debian GNU           R. Brock Lynn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __   http://www.debian.org/ irc.openprojects.net
 / / | | '_ \| | | \ \/ /                  'Free Software'
/ /__| | | | | |_| |>  <   Remember that's "Free" as in Freedom, not "Free" as
\____/_|_| |_|\__,_/_/\_\   in price!   Debian's the Greatest!