I just installed Debian 2.0 using the CheapBytes disk.  At the end of
the install, Just before I was popped into deselect, I encountered a
screen which I thought was going to allow me to pick what kind of system
I wanted to install (eg Administration, Standard, Developer, etc) with
little check boxes at the beginning of each possible choice, suggesting
that I could check some of them simultaneously. I can't remember running
into this in the 1.3.1 install and was overjoyed. With the cursor on one
of the lines, I hit Enter assuming it would check the box (no
insructions) and Boom was taken to deselect to begin the painful process
of individual selection. I would love to be able to get baack to that
system choice screen. How do I do it, and how do I make it work when I
get there??

Some additional comments on user friendliness, where a few lines of
instruction would help for the newbie or casual user (of which I am
one).

1.  The above mentioned screen could have used some instructions, or
perhaps I missed them.

2.  When you choose to use deselect from the CDRom, it asks you for the
appropriate block device, with no examples (eg, /dev/hdc). I remember
this causing me trouble on my first install.

Albert  Hurd