I'm using Debian/unstable and kernel v2.2.10.  I have a ip masquerading
Linux box setup and working.  I'd like to configure ports 137 to 139 of an
internal machine to act as ports 20137 to 20139 on the external interface of
the Linux box.  I.e., the internal ip address sent from the internal machine
is replaced with the external interface's address and anything sent to the
external interface on ports 20137 to 20139, the external interface ip
address is replaced with the internal machines ip addressed and forwarded to
the internal machine on ports 137 to 139.

(I'm trying to get samba/windows networking to work over a linux ip
masquerading box.)

Any ideas?

Thanks
-Paul

BTW- anyone know the ipmasq mailing list?  I tried to subscribe to one of
them and now I'm only getting the digest and can't post messages... (?).