On Tue, 13 Jul 1999, Michael Walton wrote:

> I have looked at you site, and I was thinking about downloading the OS,
> but I was wondering if it would conflict with my current operating
> system.  I am currently running
>
> DOS 6.0, and Win 3.11
>
> I didn't know if these operating systems would cause a problem with it.
> If you could give me some Info on my question i would really appreciate
> it.
>
> Thanks,

Nope, Linux will reside with your current OS (whatever that may be) just
fine.  It obviously needs it's own partitions, but other than that won't
touch your current setup.

                                                                Rob

[EMAIL PROTECTED] : Role-Player, Babylon 5 fanatic      1998-99
Aka Khyron the Backstabber : ICQ# 2325055
Homepage: www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/ratirh

"Happiness comes in short spurts.  Don't be fooled."