This idea should be very wellcome, since the larger portion of Linux
newbies has never seen a working Unix. (I myself was lucky enough to work
on AIX for 4 years as a user before I atempted my first Linux install..) A
10 pages-or so description of the most important commands and tools could
ease the life of the newcommers. The learning curce can be very steep in
that case too, when no install problems are to be overcome.

Gabor Urban --- Lufthansa Systems Hungaria KfT
mail:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Tel : (36)-1-431-2949 Fax :(36)-1-431-2977
I am not a cat to play with the mouse.