From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Michael Merten
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 1999 8:49 PM
To: Michele Banza
Subject: Re: thank you

On Mon, Jul 26, 1999 at 04:34:14PM -0600, Michele Banza wrote:
> Dear Michael,
>
> Thank you for your resume.  Unfortunately, the opportunity we had
available
> has been filled with another candidate.  I will keep your resume on file
and
> contact you should anything else that matches your skills become
available.
> Thank you for your time.

Michele,

Thank you for the response.  At times, as I send out resumes, I
get the distinct feeling that they're getting lost in some kind of
an internet 'black hole'.

Let me take this opportunity to also notify you of a change in my
e-mail address (due to mail server problems on popaccount.com).  If
it's not too much trouble, you might want to make a note of it on
my resume.  Thanks.

          Old e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
          New e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mike