Hey! No wonder everybody just loves this list!

In a few minutes I got a couple of GREAT answers! I've followed the links
and found myself stuck again in a dilemma... My PP Scanner is made by a
Brazilian company (TCE), so I guess it's just an OEM repackage... Anyway, I
know it supports a TWAIN driver... Now, what the hell is a TWAIN driver?
I've been trying to find it out, but to no success... I think it means my
scanner shall be a SCSI-based parallel port device, isn't it?

On the other hand, I'm trying to get in touch with TCE's e-mail support to
have more info on it (but they are so slow and, you know, I couldn't help
asking you all! ;-)

TIA

Guilherme Zahn