the latest wine is broken anyway for me at least. i just had to recompile
the older one from august to get cdrwin to work properly.  kept getting
MSVCRT20.DLL errors and it crashed whenever i tried to open a 'browse'
dialog box.  recompiled the latest today and it still puked on me, went to
the build from august and it works fine. burning a cd in cdrwin right now
actually.

damn i love linux.

nate

      Linux System Administrator           http://www.firetrail.com/