On Tue, Oct 26, 1999 at 03:42:15AM -0600, David Karlin wrote:
> in a queue.  It is cleared out of the queue and delivered by
> "exim -qf" but it used to just go out right away, which was
> more convenient to me.
>
> Can anyone tell me what I need to change so mail will clear
> out from the queue right away, instead of sitting there?

Hi Dave,

Try to add 'smtp_accept_queue_per_connection = 0' in the first
section of 'exim.conf' (MAIN CONFIGURATION SETTINGS).

It will avoid exim to wait for (default) 10 mails to be in
queue before sending.

JY
--
Jean-Yves F. Barbier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Blinding speed can compensate for a lot of deficiencies.