I'm trying to figure out how to set the IP Masquerading rules to allow UDP
packets to and from my local network.

Basically, I'm trying to get a battle.net connection going from my Win98
box running, and I don't want to hook the modem up to the windows box
(for some strange reason <is it?> my modem runs faster under linux than
win98).

I'm running slink (as per the current spec) on the server with kernel
version 2.2.1.

What do I need to do to get this running correctly?  I can do all the
normal stuff (ftp's, http, telnet, ping <though it is slower than it
should be>, as well as use ICQ and other stuff like that).

Just wondering what I need to modify/add to allow udp to be masqueraded
from my local win98 box?

Regards,
        Peter Ludwig