Several times last week Brian Servis had an opportunity to show us
the way to www.debian.org/~vincent for some x11 upates within slink.
Thanks, Brian. However, the Megabytes involved are more than I would
like my telephone to listen to.

Another option are the potato CDs. According to the latest mail
there are more people looking for them.
Found on amazon from seller [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
a debian 2.2 potato pre-release on 4 binary cd's for $39.95
It is not cheap, but is it reasonable nevertheless ?
And more important, can I expect problems afterwards, or should
the introduction of these cd's into my sources.list,
followed later on by the cd's of a stable release, work well ?

egbert
--
Egbert Bouwman - Keizersgracht 197 II - 1016 DS  Amsterdam - 020 6257991