If you are talking about emu10k1, which I assume you are, yes I have.
key things to do.  1) make sure your kernel is configured with sound
support as a module, and no other sound options are selected.  Compile
the kerel when you get out.  "make dep; make clean; make bzlilo; make
modules; make modules_install" usually works for me.  That will toss
soundcore.o in /lib/modules/(kernel version)/misc.
Then you want to download the source for the emu10k1, unless you happen
to be running a kernel there are binaries for (you shouldn't be running
any 2.2.x other than 2.2.13 I've been told, btw).  So you get that,
untar it, "make" it and then "make install" it.  That installs the
modules.  If you get that far, write back for info on running the
modules.

-Aaron Solochek
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]