I have a dilemma at work.  They use Windoze (NT at the moment) and will not
allow me to use Linux instead.  Yet Linux is my choice both personally and
professionally (given the tools my discipline has which run under the two
environments, Linux is a born winner).  I Am allowed to use it as long as it
_cannot_access_ the LAN.  So I wondered... Is it possible to network it to my
office NT box without there being any crossover to the outside LAN?  Perhaps
this sounds silly, but rebooting is a Bear between systems (I have both on
the one machine at this time).

(Linux is considered a Maverick system by our newly hired administrator.)

Thanks for a quick answer/thoughts/a reference?

Kenward
Kenward Vaughan                           .'^~;,_
Professor of Chemistry                    ':,'~~~~~
Bakersfield College                       \;:/
1801 Panorama Drive                       |,;|
Bakersfield, CA  93305                   / ', \
661-395-4243                            / o  O \
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  (work)           (oOoOOoOo)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   (home)         ---========---