Thanks to the few replies, I got it copied, however the links are not
quite working the same.  On my system, the floppy and cd-rom links pop
open a gmc windows open to the correct paths, however, it does not mount
the relavent device.  And the little menus you get when you right click on
them are different.  On the source system you have options like "unmount"
and "eject"  While I just have the typical "open" "properties"" etc etc..

So my obvious question, how do I get these icons to be the same?  Where is
the set up for this stuff?

-Aaron Solochek
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]